Interactive Menu Items
Plays audio for the chosen Jingle along with a follow-along animation
Plays helpful audio for the skills being taught on the page, such as Q&A Flows, Introductory and Practice Sentences, Vocabulary Words, and much more
Plays an animation or a video that visually reinforces the material being taught on the page
Launches a variety of activities that can be displayed and utilized as classroom practice through an interactive whiteboard
Displays a printable PDF of various resources such as assessments and practice forms
Revising Checklist 1. Use these writing traits as you revise your rough draft.
1. Are there any important or interesting ideas or details that could be added?
2. Is there a clear introduction, body, and conclusion? Do you need to make any improvements?
3. Does each paragraph have a topic sentence?
4. Are there sentences that should be deleted because they do not support your topic?
5. Are the sentences and paragraphs in a logical order? Should they be rearranged?
6. Does your writing reflect its purpose, genre, and audience?
Word Choices 7. Can you add or replace any weak words with stronger word choices?
8. Are there any repeated or unclear words that should be deleted?
Voice 9. Do your word choices make your writing sound unique?
10. Can you add figurative language (similes, metaphors, personification)?
Sentence Fluency 11. Are the sentences varied in length and type? 12. Do you need to combine or shorten any sentences? 13. Do you need to add or change transition words?
2. Write your revisions in the blank spaces of your rough draft.
3. Draw a line through words or sentences that you want to delete or replace.
Shurley English Digital Products are protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,898,243
| Page 2
| Page 3
| Page 4
| Page 5
| Page 6
| Page 7
| Page 8
| Page 9
| Page 10
| Page 11
| Page 12
| Page 13
| Page 14
| Page 15
| Page 16
| Page 17
| Page 18
| Page 19
| Page 20
| Page 21
| Page 22
| Page 23
| Page 24
| Page 25
| Page 26
| Page 27
| Page 28
| Page 29
| Page 30
| Page 31
| Page 32
| Page 33
| Page 34
| Page 35
| Page 36