With the Shurley English Digital Assistant: SEDA, you have the flexibility to change the way you deliver Language Arts instruction. Both the teacher and the student may listen to prerecorded lessons provided by SEDA. Teachers can use SEDA for blended learning, co-teaching, lesson preparation, and more. Students can use SEDA as a pre-teaching resource, a post-teaching reinforcement, and for student-centered, self-paced learning. This valuable resource will create endless ways to promote knowledge acquisition and reinforce retention.
seda is for everyone...
- Provides engaging pre-teaching resources for knowledge acquisition
- Delivers consistent post-teaching opportunities for reinforcement
- Ensures uninterrupted learning
- Delivers detailed teacher training for every lesson
- Offers complete lesson preparation
- Allows for co-teaching opportunities
- Supports small group instruction
- Provides comprehensive resources for flexible classroom facilitation